our Billingham branch
Manners & Harrison Estate Agent in Billingham offer a wide range of properties for SALE and TO LET in Billingham, Wynyard and Wolviston Village, Norton and now expanding into Fishburn, Sedgefield Morden and Bradbury. We also offer HOME MOVING SERVICES to local buyers, SELLERS, TENANTS & LANDLORDS. Whether
you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let or for MORTGAGE SERVICES we can help. We are located in Billingham town centre directly opposite the Library & there is ample FREE PARKING near by.
Our experienced team has local knowledge with an emphasis on service and commitment and a market leading portfolio of property services. If you're looking for a quick sale or a quick purchase we also offer a in house AUCTIONS SERVICE.
Having operated in the town for over 30 years, we've helped countless local people move home, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize. See our homes for sale and for rent.
As part of a national estate agency network, we help at every step of the home moving process, from Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to EPCs.
why choose us?
- Our MARKETING PACKAGES include PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOOR PLANS & SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING.
- Ask us about our new fantastic FACEBOOK ADVERTISING.
- We advertise all properties on the BIG 2, Rightmove & Zoopla giving your property MAXIMUM ONLINE EXPOSURE.
- We have a LETTINGS department who can help with all of your landlord requirements.
- We offer a FREE Help to Find service, ask us for further details.
- We are OPEN 6 DAYS a week.
- We have our OWN MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS in branch who work LATE NIGHTS & SATURDAYS.
- Our VALUATIONS ARE FREE! Call us now to book an appointment.
at Manners & Harrison Billingham
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr M - is looking for a family home upto £450,000 in Wynyard must have a double garage
Mrs C is a cash buyer and looking for a property that needs work budget is £100,000 must be have three bedrooms and must be in Billingham
Mr W is looking for a detached bungalow with a budget up to £240,000 must be in the Wolviston Court area or Billingham
Mr L is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2 bedroom property with parking and garden with a budget of £90,000.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a BUNGALOW on the WOLVISTON COURT ESTATE, preferably DETACHED.
Mrs H is looking for a 2/3 BEDROOM property on the WOLVISTON COURT ESTATE.
We have a buyer looking for a 3/4 bedroom property on MILL LANE. Please call us if you're thinking of selling.
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a BUNGALOW on the WOLVISTON COURT ESTATE.
Mr & Mrs B are SSTC and are looking for a 3/4 bedroom family home in Wolviston Court.
Mr C is looking for a FIVE BEDROOM property in WYNYARD.