our Billingham branch
Manners & Harrison Estate Agent in Billingham offer a wide range of properties for SALE and TO LET in Billingham, Wynyard and Wolviston Village, Norton and now expanding into Fishburn, Sedgefield Morden and Bradbury. We also offer HOME MOVING SERVICES to local buyers, SELLERS, TENANTS & LANDLORDS. Whether
you are looking to buy, sell, rent, let or for MORTGAGE SERVICES we can help. We are located in Billingham town centre directly opposite the Library & there is ample FREE PARKING near by.
Our experienced team has local knowledge with an emphasis on service and commitment and a market leading portfolio of property services. If you're looking for a quick sale or a quick purchase we also offer a in house AUCTIONS SERVICE.
Having operated in the town for over 30 years, we've helped countless local people move home, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to downsize. See our homes for sale and for rent.
As part of a national estate agency network, we help at every step of the home moving process, from Mortgage Services and Conveyancing to EPCs.
why choose us?
- Our MARKETING PACKAGES include PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOOR PLANS & SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING.
- Ask us about our SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING.
- We advertise all properties on the BIG 2, Rightmove & Zoopla giving your property MAXIMUM ONLINE EXPOSURE.
- We offer a FREE Help to Find service, ask us for further details.
- We are OPEN 6 DAYS a week.
- We have our OWN MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS in branch who work LATE NIGHTS & SATURDAYS.
- Our VALUATIONS ARE FREE! Call us now to book an appointment.
at Manners & Harrison Billingham
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for 2/3 Bedroom bungalow in High Grange. Must have a garage, driveway and parking. Cash buyers looking to purchase quickly.
Looking for a Detached 3-5 Bedroom bungalow in Wolviston Village up to £500,000. Must have good sized gardens.
Looking for a 4/5 Bedroom Detached House located in the original side of Wynyard Park. Must have a good sized plot with scope to extend up to £600,000.
Looking for a property on the original side of Wynyard Park with a South West/West facing garden. Must be close to Wynyard Golf Club and situated in a quiet cul de sac. Budget £525,000.