our Marton, Middlesbrough branch
Manners & Harrison Estate and Letting Agents in Middlesbrough, are superbly situated within a popular suburb of MARTON-IN-CLEVELAND amongst a busy parade of shops. Middlesbrough centre is approximately 5 miles away. We deal with SALES, LETTINGS and MORTGAGE SERVICES.
As a long established and well respected ... brand, Manners & Harrison have been successfully selling and letting Middlesbrough properties for many years, covering popular residential locations such as MARTON, NUNTHORPE, COULBY NEWHAM, ACKLAM, LINTHORPE, ESTON, NORMANBY, HEMLINGTON, PARKEND, BERWICK HILLS ORMESBY, STAINTON, and many more!
If you are looking to buy, sell, let, or rent, Manners & Harrison would love to help you, so contact us today!
why choose us?
- Our MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS are available late nights through the week and Saturdays! Appointments not always necessary!
- Our FREE Help to Find Service is available to those who need extra assistance in finding their dream home. Call 01642 311133 today!
- We have our OWN LETTING'S department - helping tenants and landlords find or rent the RIGHT property or tenant for you!
- We advertise on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA - Not every estate agent does!
- NEW MARKETING PACK! Inc: Professional Photos, Audiotour, Facebook Ad, Premium Listing on Rightmove & Zoopla, Floor Plan & EPC Certificate.
- HIGHLY MOTIVATED COMMISSION BASED SALES TEAM with a passion for success!!!
- Free valuation slots daily! Please call branch to book on 01642 311133! 10:30, 12:00pm, 1:30, 3:00 & 4.30pm. Please allow 90 mins for appt.
at Manners & Harrison Marton, Middlesbrough
Attention all FTB'S, Home Movers and Landlords, we're hosting a Mortgage Clinic this coming Saturday!!!!! Appointment not always necessary!
10:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
NEXT AUCTION - 25th JULY
Auctions are held at Leeds Football Staduim, 12.00 am registration. 255, Elland Road, Churwell, Leeds LS11 0ES
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss S.G. - Is looking for a modern 4 Bedroom property ideally with a Kitchen/Diner, Study & Garage in the Coulby/Marton/Nunthorpe area's and has a budget of £200,000 - £ 230,000.
Miss M - Looking for a minimum of 3 Bedrooms in the Marton & Coulby Newham areas with a budget of £160,000 - £ 230,000.
Mr & Mrs H-M are looking for a detached bungalow in the Ormesby, Nunthorpe and Marton area with a budget of £100,000 - £150,000.
Mr C - INVESTOR - Looking for properties to purchase close to James Cook University Hospital. £70,000 - £100,000.
Mrs C is looking for a 4 bedroom detached house in the Coulby Newham area with a budget of £150,000 - £240,000.
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in the Marton, Nunthorpe or Ormesby area with a budget of up to £120,000.