our Marton, Middlesbrough branch
Manners & Harrison Estate and Letting Agents in Middlesbrough, are superbly situated within a popular suburb of MARTON-IN-CLEVELAND amongst a busy parade of shops. Middlesbrough centre is approximately 5 miles away. We deal with SALES, LETTINGS and MORTGAGE SERVICES. As a long established and well ... respected brand, Manners & Harrison have been successfully selling and letting Middlesbrough properties for many years, covering popular residential locations such as MARTON, NUNTHORPE, COULBY NEWHAM, ACKLAM, LINTHORPE, ESTON, NORMANBY, HEMLINGTON, PARKEND, BERWICK HILLS ORMESBY, STAINTON, STOKESLEY, GREAT AYTON and many more! If you are looking to buy, sell, let, or rent, Manners & Harrisons would love to help you so contact us today.
why choose us?
- We have our OWN LETTING'S department - helping tenants and landlords find or rent the RIGHT property or tenant for you!
- Our Lettings Department offer TENANT FIND, RENT COLLECTION and FULLY MANAGED services. Call and speak to us today for more details.
- Our Help to Find Service is now available to those who need extra assistance in finding their dream home. Call 01642 311133 today!
- Our MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS are available late nights through the week and Saturdays!
- Make sure to maximise your properties potential with our PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS, AUDIO TOUR, FLOOR PLAN AND PREMIUM LISTING ONLINE!
- We advertise on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA - Not every estate agent does!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs P, First Time Buyers are looking for three bedroom properties in Marton & Nunthorpe up to £180,000
Mrs S is looking for a three bedroom semi detached property in the Middlesbrough area with a budget of upto £110,000.
Mr&Mrs G are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in the Marton,Nunthorpe or Ormesby area with a budget of upto £120,000.
Mr&Mrs S are looking for a 3-4 detached bungalow in the Middlesbrough area with a budget of upto £120,000.
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a Mansion in Nunthorpe with a budget of up to £500,000
Ms P is looking for a 4 bedroomed bungalow up to £350,000