our Marton, Middlesbrough branch
Manners & Harrison Estate and Letting Agents in Middlesbrough, are superbly situated within a popular suburb of MARTON-IN-CLEVELAND amongst a busy parade of shops. Middlesbrough centre is approximately 5 miles away. We deal with SALES, LETTINGS and MORTGAGE SERVICES.
As a long established and well respected ... brand, Manners & Harrison have been successfully selling and letting Middlesbrough properties for many years, covering popular residential locations such as MARTON, NUNTHORPE, COULBY NEWHAM, ACKLAM, LINTHORPE, ESTON, NORMANBY, HEMLINGTON, PARKEND, BERWICK HILLS ORMESBY, STAINTON, and many more!
If you are looking to buy, sell, let, or rent, Manners & Harrison would love to help you, so contact us today!
why choose us?
- Our MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS are available late nights through the week and Saturdays! Appointments not always necessary!
- Our FREE Help to Find Service is available to those who need extra assistance in finding their dream home. Call 01642 311133 today!
- We have our OWN LETTING'S department - helping tenants and landlords find or rent the RIGHT property or tenant for you!
- We advertise on RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA - Not every estate agent does!
- HIGHLY MOTIVATED Sales Team with a passion for success!
- New marketing pack that includes professional photos, audio tour, Facebook advert, premium listing on Rightmove and Zoopla and floor plan.
at Manners & Harrison Marton, Middlesbrough
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr C - INVESTOR - Looking for properties to purchase close to James Cook University Hospital. £70,000 - £100,000.
Mr & Mrs H-M are looking for a detached bungalow in the Ormesby, Nunthorpe and Marton area with a budget of £100,000 - £150,000.
Mrs C is looking for a 4 bedroom detached house in the Coulby Newham area with a budget of £150,000 - £240,000.
Mr & Mrs G are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in the Marton, Nunthorpe or Ormesby area with a budget of up to £120,000.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3-4 detached bungalow in the Middlebrow area with a budget of up to £120,000.
Ms P is looking for a 4 bedroomed bungalow up to £350,000