our Marton, Middlesbrough branch
Manners & Harrison Estate and Letting Agents in Middlesbrough, are superbly situated within a popular suburb of Marton-In-Cleveland amongst a busy parade of shops. Middlesbrough centre is approximately 5 miles away. We deal with sales, lettings and mortgage services.
As a long established and well respected brand, Manners & Harrison have been successfully selling and letting Middlesbrough properties for many years, ... covering popular residential locations such as MARTON, NUNTHORPE, COULBY NEWHAM, ACKLAM, LINTHORPE, ESTON, NORMANBY, HEMLINGTON, PARKEND, BERWICK HILLS ORMESBY, STAINTON, and many more!
If you are looking to buy, sell, let, or rent, Manners & Harrison would love to help you, so contact us today!
why choose us?
- Our MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS are available late nights through the week and on Saturdays 9am- 2pm! Appointments not always necessary!
- Our FREE Help to Find Service is available to those who need extra assistance in finding their dream home. Call: 01642 311133 today!
- We advertise on both RIGHTMOVE & ZOOPLA - Not every Estate Agent does!
- Upgraded marketing pack! Professional Photos, Audiotour, Facebook Ad, Premium Listing on Rightmove & Zoopla, Floor Plan & EPC Certificate.
- We are open 6 days a week! Mon-Fri: 09:15 -18:00 & Sat 09:00 -14:00
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms P is looking for Fearnhead and surrounding areas!! has a budget of up to £300k! She is SOLD & READY TO GO!!!
Mr H is looking to buy in your area!! He is looking in Sunstar Grove, Nimbus Close, Trefoil Wood and Lycium Close up to £180k Everything is in place ready to go!!!!
Mrs O is looking for property a 2 Bedroom plus around The Gables or Adelaide Road!!!
Mr & Mrs A are looking to buy in Marton around the Boston drive area!! All ready to move and looking to pay £290-450k for the right property!!
Miss M is looking to buy around the Baldoon Sands area!! All set ready to go looking up to £115,000
Mr S is a first time buyer and looking around the Kader Avenue area of Acklam! He is willing to spend up to £200k on the right home!!! Everything in place, just wants the perfect home!!