our Stockton On Tees branch
If you are looking to SELL, PURCHASE, RENT or LET a house, we can HELP you! Manners and Harrison is situated in a LARGE estate agency office, enjoying a HUGE corner site position with an OUTSTANDING window display, right in the very HEART of Stockton High Street (opposite Marks and Spencer). Offeri ... ng an EXCELLENT and long standing presence in central Stockton, we boast years of experience, first class customer service and professional information in all aspects of sales, letting's, property management and mortgages. Our pro-active, friendly and hardworking SALES and LETTING'S teams offer you their services six days a week. With our NAEA, CEMAP and ARLA Propertymark qualified staff, we are confident that we can help you and get you moving by providing PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Contact us TODAY on 01642 606161 for SALES or on 01642 606194 for LETTINGS.
why choose us?
- We can place your property in front of more buyers than any other estate agents.
- SELLING? Don't wait till 2018, you could miss out on one of the busiest times of the year. We've got a plan, speak to us today.
- Our exclusive Help to Find Service is available to those who need extra assistance in finding their dream home. Call 01642 606161 today.
- We have our OWN Lettings department - helping Tenants and Landlords find/rent the right property for YOU!
- Our Lettings Department offer TENANT FIND, RENT COLLECTION and FULLY MANAGED services. Call and speak to us today for more details.
- Maximise your propertys potential with our PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS, FLOOR PLAN, AUDIO TOUR and PREMIUM LISTINGS ONLINE!.
- Ever considered BUYING or SELLING at AUCTION? We have a dedicated Auction Team who can help you along the way.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for Three bedroom house in the Fairfield and Hartburn area. Price range £140K.
sold subject to contract and looking for a 3 double bedroom property in the Fairfield or Hartburn area up to £190K
Looking for a period property in the Norton area. Price range £300K
First Time Buyer looking for a 1-2 bed flat in Elmtree up to £70K
Sold subject to contract and looking for a 3/5 bed townhouse in Thornaby up to £150K
Miss S is looking for a 4 Bedroom detached property in Ingleby Barwick for £775pm.
Ms B is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Fairfield or Elmtree areas. Looking for a long term let for £550 pcm.
Looking for a 3 bedroom property in Ingleby Barwick. Can pay up to £650.00 per month.
Mr A is looking for a three bedroom semi detached property in Bishopsgarth and can pay up to £600 pcm.